Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 17-31

I started a new post because I was honestly sick and tired of having to move the pictures around and everything. So, from now on, I plan to make a new post for every two weeks or so. Possibly, a new post for whenever I throw a fit and feel like there's no organization.

Week 6 (July 17-24)
Mainly I focused on nature and life, I really enjoy photographing both of the two. There are a lot of photo's that I had taken that are of my cat and of the outside area of my apartment. I always thought that there weren't beautiful things nearby and that I had to travel for beauty. But I just went outside and there was actually life, it was surprising. But, let's go! 







I love this picture because that black and white, the angle, and the expression of my cat just all flow together and give that feeling of sorrow or sadness. 

For once, my cat looks majestic. 

The dramatic effect of this photograph just gives me the chills. 

I love my kitty! She looks so sad. :(

I like the colors in this photo and the texture (like always)

The view outside my apartment.









Overall, I've always enjoyed photographing the texture of most objects. I also think that my photography is unique because I tend to go on different angles and have different perspectives of the object being photograph. 

Week 7 (July 25-31)
This week has been pretty stressful. I've had so much to do with so little time. Luckily, I went to Ashippun to visit my boyfriend's family and they happened to live on a farm so I had the opportunity to take some pictures in an area where I would have never traveled to alone. 























1 comment:

  1. I like the black and white one with the subject almost directly in the middle primarily because I think symmetrically balanced artwork is a lost beauty these days. After always being told to stay away from the middle to avoid boring pieces it has been more or less thrown aside. But this photo is more uses symmetrical balance and middle placement quite well. And the fact that it is the top of the head helps as well. Even though the subject in an animal it has a certain emotion to it. It is as if she is avoiding the attention but it is forced be being center stage.

    ReplyDelete